Documents required for admission
- Valid passport
- Valid visa (for international students)
- Medical insurance (for international students)
- Proof of English proficiency (Placement Test or the result of any official English proficiency test)
Students have the right to
- Fair and transparent written contract
- Proper fee collection practice
- Fee refund as indicated in the fee refund policy
- Access to transcripts for 25 years
- Copy of their credentials within 30 days of completing the program
- Student complaint procedure
- Special accommodations for international students
- Insurance coverage while on-site
- Qualified Instructors
- Timely evaluation of progress
- Being respected and accommodated
- Being informed about changes
• Refund Policy •
- To be considered for a refund, the student must submit a written refund request accompanied by the original acceptance letter and IRCC refusal letter, if applicable.
- The refund payment will be processed within 30 days of providing a written refund request.
- Any refund of fees will be paid in Canadian dollars.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Retail price of the books and materials necessary for the program is not refundable.
- Rental books and equipment must be returned within 10 days of the written notice of withdrawal.
- Refund for rental fees are calculated prorated, if the student withdraws and returns rented items in the first half of the program.
- Students who wish to postpone their start date must contact the school at least 7 days before the original start date, or late fee of CAD$200 will be charged for postponement.
- No additional classes, refunds, or reduction in price will be provided for school closures on national holidays or due to weather conditions.
- QLS will not retain any refund of fees payable to a student to recover the amount owed by the student for any service other than a program offered by the QLS.